Not quite LEGO for Wood Dust extraction - but close!
We believe in helping ensure your workplace is not a dusty environment, and have reduced the costs of our basic dust extraction filter as much as possible, allowing customers to move away from small portable units, and enjoy the benefits of a full capacity bag house dust filter.
We can deliver our FilterPAK: a 2 module bag-emptying dust extraction filter with a 5.5kW material handling fan and leave you to assemble it.
Any joinery or kitchen workshop staff, capable of assembling a kitchen, will easily build our FilterPAK, with the aid of the comprehensisve step by step book written by our own install team.
Who is it for ?
The standard unit is ideal for most combinations of CNC + Edgebander + large Table saw and Thicknesser
Airflow suitable for between 2500 and 6800 m3/h
Includes as standard:
- 28 x 2.4m long 220mm dia anti-static filter socks equivalent to 49m2 filter area - the socks are sited up above the incoming high velocity air stream
- Inflow at bottom so the dust doesnt abraid the filter socks above
- Bag emptying
- Can be sited inside OR outside : manufactured from galvanised steel
- Large door for entry into sock chamber (with flat floor for standing on to check/change socks if required)
- Powerful 5.5kW JKF fan with 300mm dia duct entry
Optional extras :
- Increased fan motor size 7.5kW (additional cost)
- Waste Bin exit : Rotary Valve and raised filter base on telescopc legs (can accomodate waste bins up to 1500mm high)
- Ducting to connect - as our LIPLOCKTM duct system is modular, you can easily add or change the runs to suit the new filter position
- Flex to your machines - 1 metre is our minimum order - our German Poly Antistatic range is truely anti-static tested to <108 ohm
CLICK HERE to contact us for more information or to place your order !